About(JP & EN)
- About membership registration
- Quick start guide
- About returning the bicycle
- IC card Registration
After you become a member, you can use Share Cycle Service of HELLO CYCLING. The e-mail address and password for registration are needed when login. No registration and annual fees in membership registration
Our PC site is available only for membership registration.
About membership registration
- New registration (or) Create your HELLO CYCLING account
- Choose to use original account, Facebook account or Yahoo!Japan account.
*If you have a HELLO CARD, you can also create an account through HELLO CARD.
- Entry of basic information
- Confirm the e-mail of temporary registration
- URL for complete registration of original account will be sent to the e-mail you have registered.
- Entry of payment information
- Click the URL in the e-mail you received, then you can see payment information entry screen. Click the Next button after entering the required information ※Payment information is required to use this service.
- Completion of registration
- You can start using our service after registration completed.
Members who reserved on iOS/Android or Web application
Smart lock can be unlocked by the password issued at the time of reservation.
- ①Confirmation of vehicle number
- Be sure to check whether the vehicle number addressed under body of the vehicle is consistent with the one you reserved.
- ②Smart lock activation and language selection
- Press the power button on the control panel located near handlebars of bicycle You will see language selection on the display screen of smart lock control panel. Select your preferred language
- ③Unlock by password
- ③Unlock by IC card
- ③Unlock by password
- Enter the 4-digit password issued by the confirmation mail of reservation. You can start using the service when you see the sign saying "authentication is OK" on the display screen of control panel.
- ③Unlock by IC card
- You can unlock with your IC card after you have registered it. Place the registered IC card over the control panel.
- ①Smart lock activation and language selection
- ②Unlock by IC card
- Place the registered IC card over the control panel. You can start using the service when you see the sign saying "authentication is OK" on the display screen of control panel. *About registration of IC card
Members who have IC cards
You can unlock with registered IC card, no reservation needed.
Lock and unlock during use
- How to lock during use
- Lock the bicycle manually ※Please be careful that the bicycle is returned if you press the "RETURN" button when you near HELLO CYCLING stations.
- How to unlock during use
- Unlock by entering 4-digit password issued at the time of reservation or place the registered IC card over the control panel.
If you have a coupon
- ①Open My Page
- From the menu button at the top of the screen, open My Page and tap 「List of Coupons」
- ②New Coupon Registration
- Tap the 「Register a new coupon」button at the bottom.
- ③Enter coupon code
- Enter「Enter coupon code」and tap the「Register」button
- Tap the「OK」button to complete the coupon registration.
You need to register your coupon before using it.
About returning the bicycle
- ①Lock manually
- Return the bicycle to the designated place in HELLO CYCLING station and lock manually,
- ②Press the "RETURN" button
- Press the power button, then press the "RETURN" button.
- Select the corresponding number at the numeric keypad on the control panel when "Return a bicycle ?" sign shows on the display screen.
- ④Return completed
- Return is completed when "Return completed" sign shows on the display screen. ※if you fail to return, you can see the reasons on the display screen. Make sure the place of station is correct, and check the number of bicycles that can be accommodated in the station either from web or smartphone Apps.
- ※Service charges for every 15 minutes.No more service charges are added after reaching the maximum limit charge within maximum hours of the use.
Service begins charge again for every 15 minutes for next maximum hours (maximum limit charge still applies) in addition to the maximum limit charge of previous maximum hours.
You can register your IC card during use by the control panel of smart lock attached to the bicycle.
※IC card can only be registered during the use of bicycle.
※Certain types of IC card are not supported yet and thus can not be registered, thank you for your understanding.
- ①Press the power button.
- Press the power button on the control panel during use.
- ②Activate the control panel.
- Guidance will appear on the display screen after activate the control panel.
- ③Place IC card on the control panel.
- Place your IC card on the control panel while guidance is being displayed.
- ④IC card confirmation
- Continue operation following the next guidance when you see the sign saying "This IC card has not been registered".
- Press "1" button when you see the sign saying "Register your IC card" on the display screen.
- ⑥Place your IC card on the control panel again
- Place your same IC card again on the control panel when you see the sign saying "Place your IC card on the control panel".
- ⑦Password input
- Password entry screen will appear after reading the IC card information. Enter the 4-digit password issued at the time of reservation.
- ⑧Completion of IC card registration
- IC card registration is completed when you see the sign saying "Completion of (IC card) registration" on the display screen.Your will be able to unlock and return a bicycle by using only your registered IC card from now on.